[BlueOnyx:00701] Re: YUM updates available

Tony Loosle tony-blue at s1-i.net
Wed Mar 4 17:35:37 -05 2009

Finally got this to work.   Not sure why.

I dug out my old paper docs of the cobalt cmu.   Ran it manually and it seemed to work, so I reloaded the raqbackup.sh and it is finally doing a backup!

strange, because one day its working and I get the daily email, and then the next not working.   Nothing changed, except a yum of some sort?

thanks to all who tried to help!

tony