[BlueOnyx:00736] Re: php from solarspeed

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Mon Mar 9 00:45:56 -05 2009

It seems Brian's php5 had both mySQL and mysqli - so I think it's possible. I didn't really care much until I heard creloaded required it. Just never realized it. Zowie. Imagemagick is something I have several sites actively using. Does very nice quality image manipulation.

	-Stephanie

Stephanie Sullivan, President
AVIA web development and hosting
a division of AVIA Consulting, Inc.