[BlueOnyx:00761] Raqbackup.sh not backing up vsites - but backing up everything else?

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Fri Mar 13 04:58:48 -05 2009

Argh.

I think I had yum on auto-update and something has got broke - this
always used to work.

Basically, when raqbackup.sh runs now - the logs shows me that it
exports and builds the vsite - but then stops with the error:

Scanout: ERROR Cannot find build type: 5106R

It then continues to backup the user files, Mysql stuff - everything
else.

Any reason why this is happening, and why does it work for the user
stuff and not vsites?

Confused.

Jeff

Jeff Jones