[BlueOnyx:00809] Re: CMU version 2.63

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Tue Mar 17 15:04:50 -05 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 20:50 +0100, Michael Stauber wrote:
> As for CMU version info: The CMU on BlueQuartz may show in the CMU
> export XML
> file that the version number is 2.55. That's not entirely correct.
> It's really
> 2.63, but that does NOT matter. As long as the CMU export was done
> with a CMU
> 2.26 or newer you WILL be able to cmuImport sucessfully.

The CMU I have now is a package of yours that shows up under Installed
Software in the GUI as BlueQuartz CMU 2.55, however...

[root at tpa-hosting ~]# cmuImport --help
Reading config file: /etc/cmu/cmuConfig.xml
/usr/sbin/cmuImport version 2.53 calling Getopt::Std::getopts (version 1.05 [paranoid]),
running under Perl version 5.8.5.

Usage: cmuImport [-OPTIONS [-MORE_OPTIONS]] [--] [PROGRAM_ARG1 ...]

The following single-character options are accepted:
	With arguments: -d -i -l -n
	Boolean (without arguments): -A -a -C -c -D -h -p -s -S

Options may be merged together.  -- stops processing of options.
Space is not required between options and their arguments.
  [Now continuing due to backward compatibility and excessive paranoia.
   See ``perldoc Getopt::Std'' about $Getopt::Std::STANDARD_HELP_VERSION.]

> > Reading config file: /etc/cmu/cmuConfig.xml
> > LogFile location is /home/cmu/cmu.log
> > Enter admin's password:
> > Password ok.
> > <snip>
> > ===> Checking Virtual Sites <===
> > ===> Checking Users <===
> > <snip>
> > Creating virtual site:
> > ERROR: Vsite  was not created properly
> > Creating virtual site: example.com
> > ERROR: Vsite example.com was not created properly
> > <snip>
>
> The problem is somewhere else or something else. Please let us know more about
> your setup. You mention that your BlueOnyx runs inside a VPS. What kind of VPS
> is that?

I have BlueOnyx.20090212 setup on VMware Server 2.0 for testing, the
install through console and everything with the IP addressing seems
fine. I am using Bridged interfaces with a public static IP assignment,
the box is behind a SonicWall. Appreciate any suggestions and pointers.

--
Robert