[BlueOnyx:00836] New ISO

BlueOnyx List blueonyxlist at stretchedout.com
Fri Mar 20 19:14:25 -05 2009

Just downloaded the latest ISO today and I'm installing it on a server
I have here:

Dual Quad 2.8GHz
4GB
2x250GB

BlueOnyx-5.2-20090318

and I'm running into a very strange problem. The installer is taking
FOREVER to finish! It seems that the formatting stage is running
really slowly. When I had this problem earlier today, I stopped it,
installed BlueQuartz just to check and found that it took no time at
all. Back to BlueOnyx and the really long install time. Is it possible
that it is doing a low level format on the drive?

Greg