[BlueOnyx:00852] Re: Can't get past intro.html

Ralf A. Quint r.a.quint at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 21:17:29 -05 2009

At 06:43 PM 3/22/2009, Greg O'Lone wrote:

>In the time since I wrote the last email, I reinstalled BlueOnyx from
>the 3/18/09 CD. When all was said and done and I was presented with
>the login prompt that tells me that the username is root and the
>password is blueonyx, I logged in, followed the on-screen instructions
>for setting the IP, but did not run YUM yet. Now if I go to a browser
>and type the IP address, I immediately get redirected to:
>
>http://192.168.1.241:444/intro.html
>
>The only option I have on this screen is a "Start" button. When I
>click it, I get sent to /loginHandler.php and then back to intro.html.
>
>I'm trying the idea of changing the IP in case something got cached...
>Same result.
>
>Any other ideas?
I had the same issue when I installed BlueOnyx for the first time
after learning that NuOnce had folded and therefor BlueQuartz was now
dead for good...

I just changed the url to "https://<local IP>:81" and could go on
from there. This "loop round" with the Intro confused me at first as well...

Ralf