[BlueOnyx:00876] FW: problem with phpmyadmin signon

Stuart Clark (Datacenta) stuart.clark at datacenta.net
Fri Mar 27 07:57:03 -05 2009

Hi

I just filed the following in a bug ticket.

I have just installed the latest release and when trying to access the
phpmyadmin through the gui there is a broken image box and all I get is
a constant clicking as though it is trying to submit constantly but I
never get signed in. If I go directly to /base/phpmyadmin/signon.php I
get the login screen but using the root and password does nothing. I am
also getting the following browser errors.

Line: 121 Char: 1 Error: 'top.code.FormField?_textFieldSubmitHandler' is
null or not an object Code: 0 URL:
https://10.0.0.198:81/base/phpmyadmin/signon.php

Line: 1 Char: 33 Error: 'top.code' is null or not an object Code: 0 URL:
https://10.0.0.198:81/base/phpmyadmin/signon.php

Line: 172 Char: 2 Error: 'top.code' is null or not an object Code: 0

I am running Vista and IE7 I have tried with firefox 3 also and the
login does not work

Is this a bug or likely to be a configuration issue?

Regards

Stuart