[BlueOnyx:01305] Problem with phpMyAdmin

George Grigore geo.grig at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:31:40 -05 2009

Hello,
I am recently having some problems with phpmyadmin. It worked some time
after I got the server. But, I think after the first update, it doesen't
work anymore.
The first automatic update updated this:
 Package Arch Version Repository Size
phpmyadmin noarch 2.11.9.5-1.el5.rf rpmforge 4.3 M

  replacing phpMyAdmin.noarch 2.11.9.4-2.centos5
Now, when I click the phpmyadmin link in the control panel, first it tries
to load https://<ip>:81/base/phpmyadmin/signon.php, then a "File not found"
error appears.
I have tried to acces phpmyadmin in several ways. If i go to
http://<ip>/phpmyadmin/
, or to http://<site>/phpmyadmin/, I get a "Forbidden" error, but that is
because of the permissions, so it can be accessed.
If I try to go to https://<ip>:81/phpMyAdmin/, it's the not found error. If
I go to https://<ip>:81/base/phpmyadmin/ it redirects me to
https://<ip>/phpmyadmin/,
which gives me the "not found" error.
I really don't know why this happens. I suspect it's the update, which has
overwritten some config files. Do you have any idea why this happen? Or at
least where I should start looking for errors?
Thanks,
George Grigore