[BlueOnyx:02557] Re: Cobalt RaQ 550 / BlueOnyx

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Oct 3 12:07:16 -05 2009

Hi George,

> I am wondering if there is an upgrade tarball avaialable yet ?

Taco mentioned he wanted to look into this again, but we can't make any
promises there.

> I for one have managed to upgrade my spare RaQ550 to CentOS5.3
> but without BlueQuartz

If you managed to get CentOS-5.3 installed, then installing BlueOnyx on top of
that should be very easy.

Use the "TAR-ball for self install on CentOS-5.3" available here:

http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=downloads

Follow the instructions on this page:

http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=tar-ball-installer

Simply skip the partitioning and go right to the "Installing BlueOnyx"
section.