[BlueOnyx:02566] Cobalt RaQ 550 / BlueOnyx

george george at mr-webcam.com
Sat Oct 3 14:12:29 -05 2009

Thanks Michael i have tried that and it fails mostly with kernel conflicts
i am currently still using the strongbolt1 kernel 2.6.16-550  but have tried earlier with kernel-2.6.18-164.el5 with the same result.
I get quite a few kernel conflict errors and although it goes through with the install I get a message at the end that is unable to add the admin and then when i try to login to the server page is not displayed  and of course ssh is turned off at that point
I have tried two different ways of upgrading from centos 4 first being this which i did http://www.mr-webcam.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20  the other being this http://www.osoffice.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=991#p4012 but that strongbolt2 rom seemed to screw things up   any advice would be appreciated

this is my server centos version
[root at www ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 5.3 (Final)
[root at www ~]#

george