[BlueOnyx:02567] Re: Cobalt RaQ 550 / BlueOnyx

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Oct 3 14:35:10 -05 2009

Hi George,

> i am currently still using the strongbolt1 kernel 2.6.16-550  but have
> tried earlier with kernel-2.6.18-164.el5 with the same result. I get quite
> a few kernel conflict errors

Yeah, I can imagine. You still have to use the custom StrongBolt CentOS4
kernel, which will cause some dependency issues.

> and although it goes through with the install I get a message at the end
> that is unable to add the admin and then when i try to login to the server
> page is not displayed  and of course ssh is turned off at that point

Hmm. I don't have a good answer to this. Certainly something went wrong during
the install and the script that creates the admin account failed as a result.
Did the install of BlueOnyx throw any errors (other than the kernel related
errors)?