[BlueOnyx:02559] Re: adding a standard disclaimer to all emails?

Kristian Eklund kristian.eklund at monostar.net
Sat Oct 3 12:45:35 -05 2009

Peter Robbins - Bridgewater Software skrev:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone know the simplest way to add a disclaimer to the bottom of
> every email that the server sends out?

I must warn you. Everyone who is using digital signatures with their
e-mail (such as me) will get a broken signature for the reciever. The
warning indicates that the e-mail has been altered in transit and should
not be trusted.

(It would also break any encrypted e-mails).

If you are a webhoster and I would be your customer then I would
terminate my contract within five seconds.

/Kristian