[BlueOnyx:02289] Re: GoDaddy SSL cert

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Tue Sep 1 19:01:29 -05 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-31 at 06:15 +0200, Michael Stauber wrote:
> So all that's left to do once the box is yum updated is to place the GoDaddy
> gd_intermediate_bundle.crt file in the site/certs directory and call it "ca-
> chain".

The file was called gd_bundle.crt in the zip download from GoDaddy, I
uploaded to the vsite certs directory and even restarted Apache and
Admserv, but still get the error 'Unable to update certificate
information for display' when trying to import the cert. Any other
ideas?

> Still: A real cert from a proper CA would save a lot of grief. :o)

I would certainly tell anyone to use a proper CA, but unfortunately,
this customer already bought and I am trying to transfer them from
GoDaddy hosting to us.

--Robert