[BlueOnyx:02339] Re: Problem with directories.

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Wed Sep 9 15:40:33 -05 2009

Larry Smith wrote:
> Check for the entry "Options +Indexes" which is what tells the server
> to generate a file list if no "directoryindex" file (index.html,
> index.php, etc) exists in that directory.  Believe this is normally
> turned off. (no
> automatic indexing).

If it's not turned on, shouldn't the server return a "You do not have
permisson" error rather than a 404?

Also, a subdomain with a folder is showing folder contents without problems,
whether they're empty or not.

I've deleted one of the sites completely but the problem is still there when
I re-add it.

DD