[BlueOnyx:02342] Re: Problem with directories.

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Thu Sep 10 04:56:37 -05 2009

Still experiencing these problems - very frustrating, and I have about 15
WordPress installs to do, which are not guaranteed to work if I can't find a
solution to this:

  http://www.bootblock.co.uk/home/
  http://www.bootblock.co.uk/home2/

Both of these folders contain an index.php, but the 'home' link returns not
found unless you specify 'index.php'.

  http://www.distortal.co.uk/test/
  http://www.distortal.co.uk/test2/

'test' has an index.php and returns 'not found' is if is not specified.
'test2' has an index.html and works fine.
Renaming index.php to index.html in 'test' does not work - the file must be
specified.

I spoke to the Colo and they said there was nothing odd about the install -
it went without problems.  If anyone can shed any light on this, I'd be very
grateful.

Dick