[BlueOnyx:02401] Re: No main menu after big YUM Update

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Sep 15 06:54:15 -05 2009

David Thacker wrote:
> I don't suppose anyone figured out how to install BX from a USB memory
> stick yet, did they?  That would beat having to open up the case and
> attach a CD-ROM drive.

USB-CD.   Just about everything I've seen built in the last 3-4 years
that doesn't sport a built-in optical drive will boot off a USB optical.
   We keep a couple floating around the datacenter with the crash carts
just for that reason.   The "bad old days" of cracking the case and
putting in an IDE CD... ugh...

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services