[BlueOnyx:02424] Re: Issue's with BX Server using Joomla

Tjerk Hacquebord lists at hqmatics.nl
Thu Sep 17 12:27:19 -05 2009

You could try using the FTP option?
Global configuration -> Server
Just something I found on Google...

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: blueonyx-bounces at blueonyx.it [mailto:blueonyx-bounces at blueonyx.it]
Namens Richard C. Barker Sr.
Verzonden: donderdag 17 september 2009 19:15
Aan: blueonyx at blueonyx.it
Onderwerp: [BlueOnyx:02422] Issue's with BX Server using Joomla

On any vhost site
Get this error try to install any addon packages using default setting
for BX, any ideas how to fix this?
I have change the php setting and no differance trying to use Joomla

        * JFolder::create: Infinite loop detected
        * Warning! Failed to move file.
        * JFile::read: Unable to open file:
          '/home/.sites/28/site1/tmp/com_updater(2).tgz'
        * Unable to read archive

I have changed the owner of the to from the user to apache back to user
and still does not work.
Thanks