[BlueOnyx:02453] Re: Newby Help

R F mountain2climb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 22:07:43 -05 2009

LOL I have quite a computer museum too. I have some ISA cards from the late
80's in an IBM AT, an AS/400, a TI-99 4/a, and Commodore 64 lol. I know it's
odd but I still use many PIII's and they work fast under linux and do a
great job of commercial hosting of many domains. Of course my main 'puter is
slightly more modern but I ride about 4 waves back as the hardware is
generally free. Sometimes I run into a glich here or there but blueonyx
looked fabulous so I had to try. Older opensource projects seem to be ok
I'll just have to run older software. I don't mind after all it's a personal
museum. Thanks for the info!
Cheers,
-R