[BlueOnyx:02467] Re: AW-Stats migration

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Sun Sep 20 21:09:29 -05 2009

I like the GUI idea.  I was using the free version I found somewhere on the
web, so no GUI option on it.

I must have tweaked my script after I installed in the old BQ server,
because it also creates an .htaccess file to restrict unwanted users from
getting to the data.  The .htaccess file it creates looks like this:

#Access file
AuthType Basic
AuthName AwStats
AuthExternal pwauth