[BlueOnyx:02476] Re: default site for IP

Tjerk Hacquebord lists at hqmatics.nl
Wed Sep 23 12:41:04 -05 2009

Create a new vsite that you want to display as default.
Then change the include order of vsite conf files here:

/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

At the end of the file you'll see something like this:

Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site1
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site2
Include .....

Just put the one you want as default on top like this:
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site2
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site1

Save and reload httpd:

/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd reload