[BlueOnyx:02519] Accounting and pavkages as with directadmin or Hosting Controller

Muta Wakilu wakilu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:30:38 -05 2009

Hi All,
I have a friend of mine who has asked me to install BQ or BO for an ISP
business.
In conversation thereof, he wants to have a billing system which will
eventually do all customer billing and reporting and email invoices etc.
He also wants to have a system that will let him multiple users on same
machine account (eg: sales for the many host he will have) I know its
impossible on linux, but some how he has pointed to me that CPanel and
Hosting Controller have this features.
I was wondering if anyone has such packages or can direct where one can buy
these packages, and if its also possible to have many such user accounts on
a single system.

Thanks in advance.

Muta