[BlueOnyx:04225] TinyMCE PHP Stuff on BO

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Sun Apr 11 03:50:07 -05 2010

Hello... Has anyone else had problems getting TinyMCE's Image Upload and File Manager to work on BO?  It worked lovely on BQ, so it's probably a security setting.

I've fiddled around with the basedir, safe modes, etc.  I just can't see why it's having problems.  The scripts are being executed, but there's something in them is prevented by the security.

Any ideas would be really, really appreciated.

Thanks, Richard

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5016 (20100410) __________

http://www.eset.com