[BlueOnyx:05169] Re: Bluequartz to Blueonyx Import Issues

Jon McCauley jon at ontarioweb.ca
Wed Aug 4 18:00:19 -05 2010

Heres what I do if I need to get the file from another backup server and
import....skip to 5th line if you already have the tar.gz file on the
server you are planing on loading

mkdir /home/restore/
cd  /home/restore/
ftp xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
mget hostname.of.source.com.tar.gz
tar --zxvf hostname.of.source.com.tar.gz
cp /home/restore/hostname.of.source.com/* /home/restore/
tar -zxvf hostname.of.source.com.cmu-xml-files.tar.gz
 cp /home/restore/home/raqbackup/data/* /home/restore/

/usr/sbin/cmuImport -d /home/restore/

Best Regards, Jon McCauley

OW ISP System Administrator & Lead Developer
< http://www.ontarioweb.ca > 1-866-4-OntWeb
< sysadmin at ontarioweb.ca >
Ontario Web O/B 818756 Ontario inc.

Ontario Web Is A Full Service Internet Service Provider Since 1998

OWISP Power DSL
< http://www.owisp.ca >

Digital Vehicle Plus Auto Dealer Software
< http://www.digitalvehicleplus.com >

The contents hereof may be a privileged and
confidential communication. Unauthorized use
is prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, return e-mail immediately and delete
the original.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Abadata - Dave Wineman wrote:
> I am trying to move a Bluequartz to a Blueonyx.  When I try to do the
> restore in the Blueonyx backup module from solarspeed I get a no xml files
> found message. I figure I am going about this wrong.  Does anyone have the
> instructions to do this in a neat organized fashion?
>
> Thanks...
>
> dave

believed to be clean.