[BlueOnyx:05184] Re: Overriding Indexes in web root

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Thu Aug 5 18:22:32 -05 2010

On 6/08/2010 2:05 AM, James wrote:
> <LocationMatch "^/+$">
>      Options -Indexes
>      ErrorDocument 403 /error/noindex.html
> </LocationMatch>
>
> Not only does this counteract any Index overrides you have made for the root
> dir, but it also points the 403 handler to a file that doesn't exist.
> Commenting out the LocationMatch took care of my issue.

Its funny you mention that - I was discussing this recently - it will be
taken care of in a future release with a handler that will delete that
file. Its not needed.

Regards,
Greg.

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
|<   o>  Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Come see us for BlueQuartz / BlueOnyx modules&  Support.    |