[BlueOnyx:05190] Re: Min/Max Requirements

Steffan snoord at planet.nl
Fri Aug 6 06:03:50 -05 2010

Yes oke
But what i mean with this is this vps only hostst 3 sites over 2 vps
One vps only has one site
That site has a averadge of 16 Mbs
But yes you are right this site only uses 4 Gb of ram on this moment

extra memory is Handy for caching etc
personal i put in a little bit more than 4 Gb

i have seen several standard BO/BQ servers in the past that uses 4 Gb and
more memory
4 x 2 Gb is not so expensive anymore and yes that is not 16 Gb :-)