[BlueOnyx:05281] Re: Message from web form to Gmail or Google Apps

Reginald reginaldvw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 10:54:24 -05 2010

Hi Rashid,

This is a rather late follow-up to your reply. Yes, I did disable
email for that site. No, it did not solve my problem.

My programmer deleted line "mysite.com"
from /etc/mail/local-host-names and after that restarted sendmail
/etc/init.d/sendmail restart

That seems to solve the matter.

Best regards,

Reg