[BlueOnyx:05280] Re: URL file-access is disabled in the server ERROR

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Mon Aug 23 15:50:46 -05 2010

Well,

What's on line 148 of the file  /home/.sites/93/site37/web/packages/cu3er/blocks/cu3er/controller.php???

There is something on that line, in that file, that is trying to do something which isn't allowed.  Look to see what's on that line and it will give you a clue.

Plus, try it a few times while monitoring the Apache log file.  At the command line, use "tail -f /var/log/httpd/error_log" to see what errors are being logged while you try that URL.  That should give you another clue.

Post that stuff here if it doesn't lead you to the problem.  But from the error, you've got a script attempting to manipulate a picture (function.getimagesize) - that isn't working.  You may be missing the package or library being called on that line 148.

Chuck