[BlueOnyx:03217] Re: {Spam?} Happy new year and happy birthday BlueOnyx (+attn: all SpamAssassin users)

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Jan 1 19:22:46 -05 2010

Hi Michael, et al:

Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I whish you all a happy new year and hope you had (and have!) a great start
> into 2010!
>
> A year ago BlueOnyx was released and we've come quite a long way since then.
> We can't be really sure how many people are using it, but our (inaccurate)
> tallies show that around 2500 BlueOnyx servers frequently use our YUM
> repositories for updates. Which isn't a bad start.

Has it been a year already?  Wow.
It's very convenient for the BlueOnyx birthday to be such a memorable
date.  If only other things could be moved to fit.  My anniversary.
Mother-in-law's birthday.  That sort of thing.  That would make my life
so much easier.

Thanks to Michael and the other contributors to the BlueOnyx development
process: Greg, Steve, Rickard, Taco (in no certain order) and anybody
else I left out.  And also, thanks to the people using BlueOnyx so that
it continues to grow an installed base.

I'm looking forward to a great 2010, and I wish the best for everybody.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services