[BlueOnyx:03228] Re: php error

Ken Marcus - Precision Web Hosting, Inc kenlists at precisionweb.net
Mon Jan 4 11:48:05 -05 2010

From: "Darrell D. Mobley" <dmobley at uhostme.com>
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 6:49 AM
Subject: [BlueOnyx:03227] Re: php error

Darrell

You seem to be purposely making things hard on yourself with your cross-site
setup. It seems to me you are adding safe mode for security, then you are
nullifying the added security. Just put on the files on the same site or
turn safe mode off.

Or, ask the question from a php specific list.

Ken Marcus