[BlueOnyx:03231] Re: php error

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Mon Jan 4 13:30:04 -05 2010

Ken,

I edited out the content above so you could re-read my question and
understand it better.

I have a site (not multiple sites, in this situation, just one) that runs
Joomla.  A helper script that Joomla executes resizes article images and
puts them into a separate directory for viewing by the site's users.  On
Blue Quartz, the Joomla script operated under apache.siteX ownership.  Under
Blue Onyx, the Joomla script runs as apache.apache.

If I turn on SafeMode or SafeModeGid, the script will not produce resized
images, instead it produces an error about SafeMode.

What I am asking is whether or not I can get this site to be able to enable
SafeMode, or whether or not it is outside of the scope of Blue Onyx for
Apache to co-exist unless SafeMode is disabled.

If this question is too much for this list, just say so and I will stop
asking questions here.  When I ask this question on a PHP list, I am asked
what OS and I running and then they tell me to go to the Blue Onyx list to
ask questions such as this.  Typical.