[BlueOnyx:03328] Re: .htaccess again

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Tue Jan 12 21:13:35 -05 2010

Hi Michael.

Michael Stauber wrote:
>> AuthType Basic
>> AuthBasicProvider external
>> AuthExternal pwauth
>> GroupExternal unixgroup
>> AuthName "All users of group2"
>> Require group site2
>>

> Yeah, that ought to work, but I tested it on a box of mine and indeed: It
> doesn't work.

 From what I can see at the moment, mod_authnz_external appears to be
unreliable .... Michael: Have you considered going back to
mod_auth_external instead? I am considering this as a potential solution
for a number of people at the moment.... but I'd prefer to stay with the
main blueonyx architecture if possible.

Regards,
Greg.

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
| <  o  > Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Come see us for BlueQuartz / BlueOnyx modules & Support.    |