[BlueOnyx:03370] Re: Questions about BlueOnyx...

Kit Wong Kit at simplysites.net
Wed Jan 20 04:56:26 -05 2010

Hi Rodrigo

I got as far as ./install.sh and getting dependency issues Libstdc++-libc6.1-1so.2 is missing. I have tried yum install on libstdc and libc  but it is still not getting anywhere.

How did you manage to install it?

I understand its EOL but I use the basics only from it and it has worked perfectly on BQ with mysql + php.

Kit