[BlueOnyx:03386] Re: Shared MySQL - Vsite Deleted

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 21 10:59:36 -05 2010

..well actually I created both the sites in the GUI first, then went to the
COMMAND
line and created the SQL database, then assigned privileges to both vsites.
Thus, it seems
a bit over zealous for the GUI to assume it has the authority to delete the
SQL files
even when others have equal access to it and rights. Perhaps the admin of
the BO
should have more authority in the GUI when it comes to deleting a vsite.

It just seems it is an ALL or NOTHING feature and especially when it comes
to thinking
it has the right to delete files it did not create but has access to. In
the end the
GUI deleted 3 million records of which I am thankful the raqbackup.sh was
working.
Now I guess I need to adjust the cron to backup more than once a day just
in case the
GUI wants to do a coup d' etat.

~~ David