[BlueOnyx:03391] Re: Shared MySQL - Vsite Deleted

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 21 17:39:08 -05 2010

Michael --

Thanks for the clarification (but) I create all the MySQLs at the
command line [$mysql], then go to the GUI to finish giving the (or a )
user from a site access to the Db (if needed). Perhaps somewhere in the process
I am cross linking the purpose of the GUI and vsite however, with all due
respect my heart felt frustration was site [A] thinking it can just delete the
database everyone from other sites is sharing. However, a STOP do not
pass GO would be helpful when it comes to the SQL. IF the Q is "when
does it end" I am not well qualified to address that as I am more of
a listener on this forum as Gerald knows so I may be mis-stating
may steps. Nonetheless the thought of losing 3 million records
was a wake-up call even though the backups were in place as I lost
one days worth of transactions.

David