[BlueOnyx:03393] Re: Shared MySQL - Vsite Deleted

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 21 18:13:53 -05 2010

Chris --

You are probably correct but I it goes back to the DOS days
using Xtree to get around. Perhaps not knowing a site had
~~carte blanche~~  to remove Dbs that was not exclusive
to that site was a tough bite to chew. OKay -- I have learned my
lesson.

Perhaps a screen pops up and says we are going to delete these files
"associated with this site regardless if someone else is using them" ??

Just my two cents + inflation - depreciation :))
David