[BlueOnyx:03404] Re: Rename site?

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Jan 22 08:39:19 -05 2010

Thomas Petersen wrote:
> Is it possible to rename a site?
> I have one site that has been used for testing,
> Now the customer wants to use that, but on another domainname
>
> So can I rename xxxxx.com to xxyyy.com, I tried in the GUI but
> that does not work.

Hi Thomas,
Yes, that should work just fine, unless of course you're trying to give
it a site name that already exists on the server, or if the site name is
not being entered correctly.

There's probably a message that gets highlighted in red down at the
bottom of the screen if it fails.  Can you tell us what the error
message says?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services