[BlueOnyx:03417] Re: Rename site?

Thomas Petersen thomasp at nsd.dk
Fri Jan 22 10:50:33 -05 2010

It's not possible to rename from within GUI
I change the name and save, the page refreshes
And the old name is still there...

So as suggested I made a new site with the correct
domain name and  moved content, changed ownership,
exported/importet the sql.
Changed some links like /sitexx/xx/ in config file
For the cmsmadesimple cms system that was in use
on this site.

Btw, its sad that the cmsms module from solarspeed
only is for BQ  (and that's rater outdated), it's
great and easy to install.

Have a nice weekend, and thanks for helping
/Thomas