[BlueOnyx:03420] Re: ****SPAM(9.6)**** Re: ****SPAM(9.1)**** Re: Disks not set

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jan 22 14:21:30 -05 2010

Hi Jim,

> Content analysis details:   (6.9 points, 6.0 required)
>
>  pts rule name              description
> ---- ----------------------
> -------------------------------------------------- 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY
>   Informational: message has unparseable relay lines 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE
>     BODY: HTML included in message
>  2.9 TVD_SPACE_RATIO        BODY: TVD_SPACE_RATIO
>  4.0 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

Ok, the iXhash madness from before has gotten your email address added to
your AWL. To clear that out we need to erase and recreate your AV-SPAM MySQL
table.

In the GUI go to "Solarspeed GUI" / "AV-SPAM V5" / "Settings" / "MysQL".

Set the switch "Use MySQL" to "No". If it is not set to "No", then change it
to "No" and save the changes.

changes.

Done.

The other rule (TVD_SPACE_RATIO) usually gets triggered if the content of the
body has some weird ratio of characters and spaces, not usually found in
"normal" messages.