[BlueOnyx:03466] Re: What to watch for when compiling PHP?

Harm van Houten harm.vanhouten at ubf.nl
Sat Jan 30 12:38:54 -05 2010

Hi,

Thanx,

but thing is a already contected Solarspeed but they can't confirm that there compiled versiion wil work with Firebird Database systems :( They did allow me to try and see if it works so i will but i'm afraid it won't work cause it is so specific....

United Broadcast Facilities
Harm van Houten, ( Support Engineer, United Postproduction )
T+31 (0)35 773 32 78
E+31 (0)6 411 707 49
harm.vanhouten at ubf.nl
</TBOD