[BlueOnyx:04914] Re: 5106R YUM updates (suPHP)

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Sun Jul 4 23:30:50 -05 2010

PHP on subdomains is working.  I deleted the site I had and then recreated
it.  The phpinfo.php I had for testing worked.  I should say that when I
deleted the subdomain it didn't delete the vhost site directory.   I'm not
sure if that would be desirable behavior.

The new menu is appearing as "fileOwnerMenu".  Click on the link I get:

fileOwner_head
prefered_siteAdmin <pull down menu with entries of nobody, apache, and all
the site admins for the site>

I don't see a suPHP toggle anywhere.

Regards,

Rashid