[BlueOnyx:04927] Re: internal server error when setting web ownership

James james at slor.net
Mon Jul 5 03:13:45 -05 2010

It's probably worth noting that, even though I have mod_suphp and the rest
of the latest updates, I do not see the suPHP option on the Web Settings
page for my sites as mentioned in the other thread.  Everything has been
restarted - matter of fact, my server has been rebooted since the yum
updates.

James