[BlueOnyx:04928] Re: internal server error when setting web ownership

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jul 5 03:29:02 -05 2010

Hi James,

> It's probably worth noting that, even though I have mod_suphp and the rest
> of the latest updates, I do not see the suPHP option on the Web Settings
> page for my sites as mentioned in the other thread.  Everything has been
> restarted - matter of fact, my server has been rebooted since the yum
> updates.

Doh. Yeah, I just checked. The "base-apache" updates didn't get uploaded to
the public YUM repository and they contain the GUI page for enabling suPHP. :p

I just uploaded them to the public YUM repository as well. So please do a "yum
clean all" and another "yum update" and it should be fixed.

Sorry.