[BlueOnyx:04937] Re: Question about BQ exports

MuntadaNet Webmaster webmaster at muntada.com
Mon Jul 5 09:17:26 -05 2010

Doug,

Everything is stored using a .tar.gz format.  Which means it is a
Tape Archive (.tar) and GNU ZIPPED (.gz) file.  Many Windows ZIP
utilities are able to recognize these file formats.  You can use
WinZip, 7Zip, WinRAR, or if you want to go completely open source,
there are some GNU utilities out there as well.

Regards,

Rashid