[BlueOnyx:04941] Re: Secure FTP options with BX?

Ole-Bjorn Olsen olebjorn at dataservice.no
Mon Jul 5 11:35:36 -05 2010

Hi,

If I remember right,
I believe that "my" firm tried to archive something in this direction.

And I also believe that we gave it up :P
Think we got stuck on the fact that BO runs so many scripts in the
background,
that we found it hard to work this out : /

I guess that al I really would like to say,
is that we also would like to see a solution to thos issue : )