[BlueOnyx:04945] Re: internal server error when setting web ownership

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jul 5 12:36:43 -05 2010

Hi James,

> One question as long as you're reading...  Is there any way to set things
> up so that any designated SiteAdmin has his home directory set to the root
> directory of the domain?

If a siteAdmin logs in by FTP, then he should land in the /web of the  site in
question - not the personal /web folder. But this only works if you FTP to the
domain name of the site. It doesn't work if your FTP client is set to connect
to the IP or any other domain name associated with the server, as ProFTPd is
then unable to make that association.

And yes: I got your email. You should have an answer within the next hour or
two. Thanks!