[BlueOnyx:04950] Re: Secure FTP options with BX?

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Mon Jul 5 13:39:41 -05 2010

Thanks Michael, sorry for the misunderstanding but I have asked this before, and we didn't come to a resolution.

The TLS Auth thing, I take it that is a conf. file hack - or should I be seeing these settings under the FTP service in the GUI? I don't see any.

I would also like to force TLS, is that possible?

If it is a conf file hack could you point us in the direction of the docs?

Cheers

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone