[BlueOnyx:05004] Re: Apache not Rewriting Anymore

Jon McCauley jon at ontarioweb.ca
Thu Jul 8 01:46:48 -05 2010

Abdul Rashid Abdullah wrote:
> Typical behavior is if I type in http://kevinsportmusic.com it will rewrite
> the header and return the page as http://www.kevinsportmusic.com.  That is
> not happening now for this site and a few other sites that I am hosting.

thats not the issue, you need to remove the alias and add it again in
the GUI...this issues has been in the build sense the BQ days....not
sure if Micheal has address it in the BO as I have not found my way
there yet ....other then the list.... lol.. ;) OR just address your
vsite config for what you need and restart services as su -?

HTH

Best Regards, Jon McCauley

believed to be clean.