[BlueOnyx:05094] Re: Overriding Indexes in web root

James james at slor.net
Thu Jul 22 22:14:54 -05 2010

That's what I'm saying - I did change the appropriate settings to allow
Override of Indexes (I even tried allowing override of everything in there).
The thing is - with the override set in the main root web directory, it
actually takes effect in all the subdirectories from there.  I haven't seen
anything that makes sense to me why it skips the root.  Without the override
in my .htaccess, the subdirectories also give the access denied.  So, it's
obviously taking my override and applying it, but why does it start one
level below the web root?

thanks