[BlueOnyx:04746] Login Error shuts down browser

Donald Jacques djmitzlplick at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 11:54:04 -05 2010

I am consistently finding that logging into the BO GUI as Admin, generates an error that shuts down my browser on almost every 2nd or third log in attempt.

This occurs regardless of IP location, physical location, or available throughput (dial-up or broadband).
The server logs to not show any recognition of the error event.
MS Windows Error report does not show anything significant.

I have had BO server series 5106R up since January 2010.
My YUM updates appear to be keeping up.
I am currently using Firefox browser v3.6.3.

Anyone else experience this?
Is there a resolution?

Don Jacques
Scottsdale, AZ