[BlueOnyx:04799] Re: Domain of virtual user

enid vx enidv11 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 02:52:54 -05 2010

When I add domain.tld as a web server alias I get this error on the web gui
"*Sorry, the data entered in the field speed is invalid. Please check your
input and try again*" , and strangely it is listed the vhost, also I add
domain.tld on the mail server alias field (although I don't know where to
see on the server if it is added or not)

So when I open a new mail user its alias is opened like:
aliasname at www.domain.tld

Is it sure that with the two changes made above when I send mail to
aliasname at domain.tld it will go to the real user there (with its alias
aliasname at www.domain.tld) and not through an error like *User doesn't exist*

Thank you,

Enid